<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥ NO ADS IS ALLOWED!!

Hi all,

I hereby request that please DO NOT post any of ur ads on my tagboard.

If any of u want me to advertise for u, please ask permission & i will link u up.

It is kind of rude to post it on somebody's personal tagboard. If U all want, I can create another TagBoard for jux U all to post ads.

Ur co-operation will be appreciated!

Thanks! =)

I AM GRUMPY.
10:11 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing