<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

♥ JOBLESS!!!!

AAARRRRR!!!!! I am JOBLESS!!!!

haix... now no job no money... & stay at home & do nth but watch tv... my life is so meaningless worx...

today watched the whole day of tv!!! coz nv meet up with Baby... i becoming a COTCH POTATO le larx... I dont wanT!!!!!! I NEED TO WORK!!!

feelin low... feelin down... how i wish i still studyin, at least got projects let mi busy with... *sigh*

*HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP* haix...
surfing net to see wad else can i do...

I AM GRUMPY.
1:07 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing