<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 28, 2008

♥ our anniversary

Still got 3 more days, then it will be our 1 month anniversary...
& we r broke.. hahax..

i am squeezing my brain juice for ideas on how to celebrate our 1st month anni.. never ever i crack my head to think.. lol.. have to start using my creative side of mi..
in all, I'm so so so so so so ExCIted!!! hahax...
anyway some photos to share...
I like these two photos... if u ask mi why, i will say i jux like it!!lol...

I AM GRUMPY.
1:59 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing