Thursday, August 14, 2008
♥ Views from our office
Today after our lunch, we went to the main centre to attend lesson conducted by one of our product manager..
The place when we step in, it looks like we are in the space-ship...lol...it is really very nice..too bad I didnt take any photos...but i took photos the view at the pantry at the training centre there...it is super nice...
P.S. Where we work is facing the Singapore River, also very nice..lolx
Here's the photos, enjoy!!!

--> The building in dere is UOB(i think so ;p)
I love the sky...so blue and clear...it so nice if its at the beach, can jux lie dwn at the sand & enjoy the sun & with light breeze will be the BEST!! lolx...
hmmm...if only ma..so now i will go to the dream land find the beautiful land...bye & nitex folks~~~
The place when we step in, it looks like we are in the space-ship...lol...it is really very nice..too bad I didnt take any photos...but i took photos the view at the pantry at the training centre there...it is super nice...
P.S. Where we work is facing the Singapore River, also very nice..lolx
Here's the photos, enjoy!!!
I love the sky...so blue and clear...it so nice if its at the beach, can jux lie dwn at the sand & enjoy the sun & with light breeze will be the BEST!! lolx...
hmmm...if only ma..so now i will go to the dream land find the beautiful land...bye & nitex folks~~~
1:13 AM


