<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 23, 2008

♥ Singapore Fireworks Festival

Morning go work as usual but got a half day leave to go back sch for some SIP briefing which is so waste our time...ooopppps...hahax...
den it ends ard 5pm, i meet up with alicia to get her bro car back home b4 goin out...and it rains quite heavy... so we tot we mite not go see fireworks instead we went bugis and Eric & QiSheng will join us...but then when mi & alicia reached bugis, the rain had stop so we stick with our original plan...haha...
Alicia & I had dinner at bugis de Yoshinoya b4 we walking to suntec to meet up with Eric & QiSheng... While walking there we took some pics...

Here are they...the other pics is in Alicia's cam...

haha... see the photos below??? is the Singapore Fireworks Festival!! It held today, 22/08/2008 & 23/08/2008... I went today de...I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO happy...hahax...abit kiddish larz...but really is my 2nd time to watch fireworks this near...the 1st time is when I ard Pri 2...the fireworks really veri nice...its so unforgetable...i like the ending but then my phone camera is not that fast so i am not able to take that beautiful moment dwn...but then after all, it is nice de lorz...hahax
the fireworks lasted for 15mins, it starts ard 930pm & ends at 945pm...

After the show, we wanna take bus but too much ppl le... So I suggested to wait for the crowd to be lesser... Den we were like near the esplande entrance/exit & take pics...lolx...
(we had a hard time taking e 4 of us de pic...lol)
(We got someone to tke for us)
(finally Alicia figured out how to take a nice one...hahax)
Seriously, I really enjoy alot today...Thanks guys for pei-ing me watch...coz the whole idea of going to watch is ME!!!hahax...hope u all enjoy too!! :)
Nitex...have a gd rest to u guys!!

I AM GRUMPY.
4:28 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing