<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 8, 2008

♥ Not the 1st Blog but the 1st Entry of tis Blog :)

Hi everyone...

have been a disaster for me to create blog...created a few blogs but never been a success...
hahax...hope tis will be my last and successful blog...

Well, I will still need to have a nice intro of myself =)
Hi ppl, I'm Stella Lim Xiao Hui :)
This year 19, currently having my attachment at OCBC bank..

yupyup...will have to end here...
cya tmlo then!!

I AM GRUMPY.
1:35 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing