<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 17, 2008

♥ HSBC TreeTop Walk

Morning woke up at 8AM, to prepare to go for the treetop walk...
So excited...coz I haven't been to MacRichite for about 2years plus...Tis is no kidding...
Coz I haven't been training for running for quite sometime le...So me & my fren came up with the idea to go walk...

So we meet up with each other at CP de bus interchange & take 156 to MacRichite...On the way there in the bus, the mobile tv was showing the men's butterfly swim...everyone was very alert as there's tis person in there prepared to get his 8th Gold Medal in this Olmypic..he is really incredible...he is damn good, it is unbeliveable that anyone could break world's record for about 4-5 times in a single Olmypic...sorry to say that I forgot his name but his face I wont forget...lolx...but in the end he still got his 8th Gold medal I belive...


By the end of the show, we have reached our destination...
We reached there ard 9plus going to 10AM...
We start the journey at ard 10:15AM...so we walked & walked & walked & walked & we finally reached the TreeTop Walk...


The way dwn is so hectic...dere's aaaalllllloooottttt of stairs to go dwn lorx...
So tiring sia...then I keep complaining that I'm tired...I will have to apologize to my fren & thanks for tahan-ing my complains...hahax... but then got some gain la...like the 3rd photo below, dere's this lizard-liked fellow...he is shy but not to me!!so happy!! coz it let me take its beautiful photo...thanks little fellow..will visit u soon(i guess so) hahax...


After all, I really enjoyed alot...i will go walk again but I promise I will have lesser complains...lol
okok...will need to rest early liao...nites nites :)

I AM GRUMPY.
12:19 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing