<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 16, 2008

♥ caught at work!!!

Today usual...


working and rushing docs..but i find is fun..lol...
nth much happened, so I decided to be random...hahax...
I asked Olga to join in the fun of taking a few random photos...


Shall we??
Here it is...
Funny thing about this 2photos is that I took it at diff day...hahax...the 1st photo I took it on Thurs, which is ytd...lol..coz it look quite alike...notice it liao ma??
(Took on Thurs) (Took today)


haha...this photo also random, 2days ago I wore this skirt...I like it alot but I need to be extra careful coz it will be easily fly up & I will open a new coffee-shop..hahax =)


One last thing to mention b4 I sleep...I'm going to the TreeTop Walk tmlo morning with my fren...hmmm...i muz be crazy but the fact it is healthy!!! shall rest early today...

nitex & sweet dreams!!!

I AM GRUMPY.
1:25 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing