<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4283858715278467071?origin\x3dhttp://simple-happyme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

♥ busy day...

Today consider quite a busy day...

I was in front of the com for e whole day to update stuff on e intranet...It was quite alot so I spent the whole day doing... also on the other hand help Chris, my 'supervisor'[opps] ;p
on the MS Access stuff...

hmmm...really work in bank the things will nvr be able to finish... the things will keep coming & coming... so will have to slowly do...

Today I knock off on time...hehex....i knock off at about 630pm coz aft that muz rush to give tuition...
erm...wanna ask for some advise or suggestion, 'Should I cont'd to give tuition??'
For me, I find quite tiring to handle primary school kids, coz even though their work is easy and i can explain to him well but I jux can't find a way to put things into his mind... is there anyway that I can at the minimum to put some things inside his brain?? Please need your advises a.s.a.p.
Thanks alot, in advance =)

ok have to rest now...Nitex & Sweet Dreams!!!

I AM GRUMPY.
10:00 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy but also aDORable. Beware, this toast bites.

      Stella is ME...

♥ Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing