Friday, October 9, 2009
even though my blog skin is Grumpy Toast, I really dont want to be a grumpy person too...
wadeva i wrote on individual posts is wad i felt on that day or the things happened..
tat day i'm sad, of coz who wont be sad, but i do observe everything after tat... i never straight away give the death sentence... no matter wad happened, i believe there's a reason behind it... so i will find out wad's the reason...
and for the past weeks, i do see the changes u made... I didnt say anything is bcoz I believe some things dont have to say it out, but keep inside my heart... I will recognise tat person's effort & i will do it in some ways tat he/she will know tat they r appreciated...
I believe wadeva u read at e previous post, u shld come & talk with mi & see wad we can do to solve the problem, but u chose to go out with ur friends & without letting mi know wad's gg on..
I dont want tis r/s only mi workin hard on it... i want everyday to be happy when we're tgt, i believe u oso want.. but can we both put in effort too??
I want to be proud of the choice i made... I want to be happy when with U... I want to see our Future...
wadeva i wrote on individual posts is wad i felt on that day or the things happened..
tat day i'm sad, of coz who wont be sad, but i do observe everything after tat... i never straight away give the death sentence... no matter wad happened, i believe there's a reason behind it... so i will find out wad's the reason...
and for the past weeks, i do see the changes u made... I didnt say anything is bcoz I believe some things dont have to say it out, but keep inside my heart... I will recognise tat person's effort & i will do it in some ways tat he/she will know tat they r appreciated...
I believe wadeva u read at e previous post, u shld come & talk with mi & see wad we can do to solve the problem, but u chose to go out with ur friends & without letting mi know wad's gg on..
I dont want tis r/s only mi workin hard on it... i want everyday to be happy when we're tgt, i believe u oso want.. but can we both put in effort too??
I want to be proud of the choice i made... I want to be happy when with U... I want to see our Future...
1:40 AM


